Racecar Engineering Formula Student Communication Award
As part of this year’s Racecar Engineering Formula Student Communication Award, teams can now have their very own team profile page on the Racecar Engineering student zone website. Continue reading to find out how to apply….
What is the Racecar Engineering Communication Award?
The Racecar Engineering Communication Award is designed to recognise the team who have implemented the best communications strategy throughout the 2017/2018 season. This includes the quality and presentation of website content, newsletters and social media posts.
New for this year, teams will have their very own team profile page on the Racecar Engineering student zone website. The quality and promotion strategy of this page will play a major role in this year’s judging criteria.
All applications will be reviewed by a judging panel from both IMechE and Racecar Engineering and the finalists and winning team will be announced at the Formula Student awards evening on Sunday 15 July 2018.
What are the prizes?
- A MIRA full scale wind tunnel session with Simon McBeath, a highly regarded Aero engineer who has written many books
- The winner will be featured in three Aerobytes columns, written by Simon McBeath himself which will be published in three issues of Racecar Engineering Magazine
- Plus two Racecar yearly print subscriptions for the winning University/team
How do I apply?
- Teams need to submit an application form found here by the 16th of June 2018 17:00 UTC
- To set up your team page, instructions and log in details have been sent to all teams via their public email addresses on their Facebook and Team websites, so please check your email inbox for these. If you have not received your email with login details, please email Chris at Formula Student or message the Racecar Engineering Facebook page
- Once you’re logged in, start creating and updating your profile to showcase your team to the Racecar Engineering community and contribute to your marketing exposure
- A Frequently Asked Questions document, together with the application form and guidance, can be downloaded here from the Formula Student website.
Rules and Eligibly
- Applications are open to all Class 1 or Class 2 teams who are competing in the Formula Student UK competition in 2018.
- All applications must be provided in English.
- All application forms and all supporting documents must be sent to email@example.com by 16 June 2018 17:00 UTC. No submissions will be accepted after this time.
To see some examples check out the Mobil 1 Sussex Racing and Queen Mary Formula Student pages.
The post Formula Student Communication Award appeared first on Racecar Engineering.